SOMETIMES


Sometimes, you sacrifice too much that you just don't deserve to get what you want, but you deserve something better.

Sometimes, you are afraid of the dark, so you hide under the blanket and you just forgot, that under the blanket, you are in the dark too.

Sometimes, you feel so weak and you barely stand up, you cry your whole days and nights..seemingly you just don't realise, you need strength to cry that hard.

At moments when people look at you like you are dying
You should stand up and make a living

At moments when they thought you are weak
You should start up and climb to the peak

At moments when you have to cry alone
Take your time and find your zone

I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that i can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

Would you comfort me
Would you cry with me;

I am small and the world is big
But I'm not afraid of anything;

How Does It Feel-AL

To anyone out there who feels unlucky and unhappy, cheer up for that will make you lively, how bad can the bad be and how good can the good be- leave them all to the Almighty.

We are strong and we'll survive!!

4 comments:

itana December 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

"Sometimes, you feel so weak and you barely stand up, you cry your whole days and nights..seemingly you just don't realise, you need strength to cry that hard."

agree wit dis one. sumtimes we just dont realize that we wasted sumthing dat we hav because we never realize it's existence.

Nur Farah Najwa Binti Ahmad Faizal December 17, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

i thought u'll agree with everything...hehe...=p

but sumtimes, it's ok to not realize it's existence...we are human, human forgives and forgets...=)

Ammar Roslizar December 18, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

we'll b strong, azmun mubakkir!

allah gives and forgives. human gets and forgets =P

p/s : cni dah snow..huuuu

Nur Farah Najwa Binti Ahmad Faizal December 20, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

to mamak:

yes! azmun mubakkir and iradah qawiyah ep..


p/s: cni pulak tak snow2 lagi...hehe =p

Cahaya Kalimah

Ya Allah Ya Tuhan kami,
Kami bersyukur kepada Mu
kerana telah memilih kami
Memahami tugas dan tanggungjawab
dakwah ini

Maka kami berikrar untuk:

iltizam untuk bersatu hati dalam
menegakkan amanah da'wahMu

Bersungguh-sungguh bekerja
semampu kami berdakwah kpdMu

Berterusan meningkatkan diri
menerusi sistem tarbiyah ini

Demi mencapai keridhoanMu


Web Site Hit Counters
HTML'>http://www.easycounter.com/">HTML Counter


Cahaya Muqadimah

"Katakanlah, 'inilah jalanku. Aku dan orang-orang yang mengikutiku mengajak kepada Allah dengan hujjah yang nyata'." (Yusuf: 108)